About the Research
Chemical Reaction Dynamics, Applied Singularity Theory
Dynamical Systems, Singularity Theory
My majors are chemical reaction dynamics of molecules and applied singularity theory.
See my CV.
Representative Research Achievements
- Classification of Hamiltonians in neighborhoods of band crossings in terms of the theory of singularities
Hiroshi Teramoto, Kenji Kondo, Shyuichi Izumiya, Mikito Toda, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki, J. Math. Phys., 2017, 58, 073502
- Mechanism and Experimental Observability of Global Switching Between Reactive and Nonreactive Coordinates at High Total Energies
Hiroshi Teramoto, Mikito Toda, Masahiko Takahashi, Hirohiko Kono, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki, Phys. Rev. Lett., 2015, 115, 093003
- Breakdown mechanism of normally hyperbolic invariant manifolds in terms of unstable periodic orbits and homoclinic/heteroclinic orbits in Hamiltonian systems
Hiroshi Teramoto, Mikito Toda, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki, Nonlinearity, 2015, 28, 26779
- Detecting Invariant Manifolds as Stationary Lagrangian Coherent Structures in Autonomous Dynamical Systems
Hiroshi Teramoto, George Haller and Tamiki Komatsuzaki, Chaos, 2013, 23,043107
- A Dynamical Switching of a Reaction Coordinate to Carry the System Through to a Different Product State at High Energies
Hiroshi Teramoto, Mikito Toda, Tamiki Komatsuzaki, Phys. Rev. Lett., 2011, 106, 054101